]

Monday, January 7, 2013

KICKBOX in Bikini | LoL Videos





I will kickbox in my bikini and say what ever you want for $5


what do you think about this video? LOL.. :D

Go to _http://fiverr.com/lisamarie7/kickbox-in-my-bikini-and-say-what-ever-you-want For Order . :D
it's Serius!! hahaa LoL.



I will do a 30 second video of me kickboxing and saying what ever you want within reason. I will promote your Buisness, Website or just do a funny video for you. I have many other gigs as well if you need something different. I am a great kickboxer and I look good in a bikini. Each additional 30 seconds will be an extra gig. If for any reason you are not happy with the video I offer 100% money back guaranteed. Thank you


Order Now.. :D The Unique for Earn In Fiver, share your skill, anything :) 

Title Post: KICKBOX in Bikini | LoL Videos
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment